Here is a moving commercial pointing out some of the issues with industrial farming.
- EcoPotluck: Waste!When: Mon 6 May 2013 18:00 to 19:00 EDT Event Status: confirmed Event Description: In preparation for our annual end of the year project, Give and Go Green, the EcoReps are holding a final Potluck of the semester. Come learn about how to reduce, reuse, and recycle your waste. Find out about how you can have a sustainable move-out for the semester.
- EcoPotluck: Earth Day & Energy!When: Mon 22 Apr 2013 18:00 to 19:00 EDT Event Status: confirmed Event Description: What better way to celebrate Earth Day than with the Barnard EcoReps? Come to our Potluck to enjoy freshly prepared foods and learn how to reduce your carbon footprint while at Barnard.
- EcoPotluck: Eco-Eats!When: Mon 1 Apr 2013 18:00 to 19:00 EDT Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Who doesn't like talking about food?!? What better way to enjoy April fools day then conversing with the Barnard EcoReps on how to have a more sustainable diet.
- EcoPotluck: WaterWhen: Tue 12 Mar 2013 20:00 to 21:00 EDT Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Come have tea with the Barnard EcoReps while we talk about one of the most important parts of our environment-water!
- EcoPotluck: Green LifestylesWhen: Mon 18 Feb 2013 18:00 to Mon 18 Feb 2013 19:00 EST Event Status: confirmed
- EcoPotluck: Waste!
Become a Fan!